----------
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

----------

--------------------

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi Roland title too long???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MarkyMark

Hi Roland title too long??? Empty
PostSubject: Hi Roland title too long???   Hi Roland title too long??? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:22 am

Great photo, takes me back to the Scillies again.

Nice one.

MyM
Back to top Go down
rolanddive

PostSubject: hi mark title   Hi Roland title too long??? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:35 am

was there not enuf beach or just the title to long, its who we are so its kink of in your face
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi Roland title too long???   Hi Roland title too long??? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:37 am

actually it is a bit too long, its copied straight from the web site but I guess with the extra bits on the forum it pushs it over 1024 pixels. Then again you can all just go out and buy a real monitor Razz

I will cut it down a touch.

On this topic the links above wont work till I have some webspace to host the actually html page
Back to top Go down
https://basac.forumotion.com
MarkyMark

PostSubject: Re: Hi Roland title too long???   Hi Roland title too long??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:45 am

Hi Roland

I'm sorry, I didn't mean the title of the page, when I tried to give my thread a title, I just called it Hi Roland, which was rejected because the title was too short, tjhat was why I added the too long bit.

Sorry again for any confusion caused.

Cheers
MyM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Roland title too long???   Hi Roland title too long??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Roland title too long???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
---------- :: BASAC topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: